Managing your ACL Injury: Speed Up Recovery to Peak Performance
This talk brings together three sports therapists to share everything you need to know about getting back to peak performance after an ACL injury.
What to Expect:
- A 1.5 hour talk covering
• what an ACL tear is and why it’s so common
• improving surgery outcomes through pre-operative physiotherapy
• what to expect post-surgery
• how to achieve rehabilitation goals faster
• returning to sport without ACL surgery (non-operative management)
- A Q&A session to have all your questions on ACL injury management, answered
- A wellness bazaar - explore different organisations and practitioners from the health and wellness industry
- A networking session over food and drinks
6.00pm - Registration opens
6.00 - 7.30pm - Wellness bazaar and networking session
7.30 - 9.00pm - Speakers' workshop
*Dinner will be provided
Aw Boon Wei
Exercise Physiologist, Theaw Health Consulting Pte Ltd
Since 2011, Boon Wei has been treating athletes suffering from chronic bodily pain in the muscle, joint and bone. Practising as a professional licensed Exercise Physiologist, Boon Wei uses scientifically proven processes to assess your movement to get to the root of the pain, which he will subsequently prescribe a set of tailored exercises for treatment as part of the healing and recovery process to address the client’s specific needs according to his or her body condition.
Principal Physiotherapist, Rehab & Beyond Pte Ltd
Jaden is an AHPC Registered Physiotherapist with a Master’s degree from Australia. He has a decade of experience working in public and private hospitals, where he partnered prominent orthopaedic specialists to develop post-surgery physiotherapy protocols and deliver professional education talks. Besides his hospital experience, Jaden has also worked with football players in the National Football Academy (Football Association of Singapore).
Physiotherapist, Virar’s Physiotherapy
With an M. Adv. in Clinical Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal) from Australia, Kalidass, known as Dass, has 9 years of experience working at public hospital and private clinic settings treating Musculoskeletal conditions, Sports injuries and Post-operative management. He has served with Team Singapore as a physiotherapist in the medical team in SEA Games and ASEAN Para Games in 2015.
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
General Admission SOLD OUT $5.00
- Venue Address
- 79 Anson Road, #21-01, #22-01 Singapore